COVID-19 Policy & Guidelines
Please see the below safety measures and procedures we will require you to adhere to, along with other changes of note.
- COVID-19 Declaration – “By visiting the Club you and your guests are confirming that neither you nor your respective households are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are not within a quarantine period.”
- Travelling to the Club – We recommend that you avoid public transport wherever possible when travelling to and from the Club. If you are able, please walk or cycle.
- Visiting the Club – We ask that you contact Reservations (firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7439 4685) to book all of your visits to the Club. Whether you wish to visit for food or drink, you will be booked onto a table with your guests. Please do not visit the Club without having booked in advance. We do ask that you sit at your table. It will not be possible to sit at the bar or order from the bar – a team member will serve you at your table.
- Entering and Moving Around the Club – All Members and Guests should enter the Club via the reception. We will be limiting this to one group at a time, and the door will now be a ‘buzz for access’ doors. You will see markings showing the route you should take around the Club to enable social distancing. You should also exit via the Yellow Door.
- Hand Sanitiser – There will be hand sanitiser available upon entry to the Reception, and into each subsequent room. Each table will also have its own sanitiser dispenser for you to use.
- Guests – Instead of the usual four guests, during this period, you will be able to visit with up to three guests per visit. Upon booking and/or upon arrival, you will be asked to provide your guests details, including name, email address and telephone number.
- Table Turn Times – To enable as many Members to enjoy the Club as possible, during busy times we will be implementing a table turn time of 2-3 hours. Naturally, we will avoid this where possible but the time we will need to have the table back will be communicated to you upon booking.
- Going Cashless & Paperless – Upon reopening we will no longer be able to accept payment by cash. We will accept payment by card and also your member card (more of which to follow) We will also no longer be issuing paper receipts – they will be emailed directly when the bill is settled. Should this be an issue for any reason, please contact Membership directly.
- Member Account – We are delighted to announce that you will now be able to use your member account to pay for food and drink within the Club. You will be able to top up your member account online at via-duck.com. You will receive 5% additional credit when you top up £100 or more online at www.via-duck.com.
- Opening Days and Hours – The Club will be open from Monday to Saturday, 8am to 2am and Sunday 8am to 6pm. Monday ground floor only.
- Club Menu – We are launching a new all-day dining Club Menu which will see a selection of dishes from the Dining Room, Bernie’s and Bar Food menus all on one menu available throughout the Club. This menu will be available each day from 12pm to 11pm. We are sorry if any of your favourite dishes are missing from the menu but we are having to limit the number of chefs in our kitchen and therefore have to streamline our offering.
- Cleaning – Every 20 minutes you will hear a quack which is the signal for our team to wash their hands and clean down their work area. The whole Club will be deep cleaned every night. You will also notice that there will be nothing on the tables – for example, cutlery, condiments and menus will be delivered to you and cleaned in between each use. In the case of condiments, they will be decanted into a dish for your use only.
- Our Team – In line with guidance, we will be separating our front of house and kitchen teams into small teams. This will be to avoid cross contamination amongst our team. Our office staff will be working from home where possible but can still be reached as ever via email or on the phone.
- Toilets – There will be a one-in, one-out system in operation on all toilets in the building. Toilets will also be cleaned and sanitised every hour.
- PPE – At the moment, the guidance given to us indicates that there is no need for staff or members to wear any PPE. However, should any staff or members feel more comfortable with a mask, they are welcome to wear one. Should the guidance be updated on this, we will update accordingly.