Bartender / Mixologist
The Groucho Club is looking for an experienced Bartender / Mixologist to be part of our Bar team. Our next Bartender / Mixologist needs to have proactive energy, a positive can-do attitude and friendly personality alongside all the other skills that make you a top employee. Why is this so important? Because all our employees are part of one team that all individually impact on the experience our members enjoy within the Club. That experience is what makes us unique.
- To monitor the quality of beverage service to ensure a consistently high standard.
- Mixing a variety of different cocktails consistent with the Clubs guidelines.
- Creating new and innovative cocktails and drinks.
- To prepare and keep all the service stations and bar fully stocked for each service period.
- To process the F&B requisition in the purchasing system on a daily basis for all the items that are required based on the par levels.
- To be fast and efficient in the service for our guests and service staff.
- To take orders for drink and food in a friendly and professional manner to the standard required.
- To ensure correct bills are given to guests, or upon guests declining further service.
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience working in a bar.
- Previous experience making cocktails and drinks essential.
- Must have an outgoing, confident and bubbly personality.
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Must have a good understanding on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional self-control when dealing with uncommon and challenging circumstances.
- You must have exceptional communication skills.
- You should be focussed on delivering excellent customer service to our employees and our members.
- You must have the ability to interact successfully at several social levels and across diverse values.
- Proficiency to carry out multiple assignments concurrently is desired.
- Capability to adapt to changes in the environment is desired.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holiday per year.
- Staff meals daily.
- Pension scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme where you can earn to work with your friends.
- And all the other things that get us excited such as staff parties, food and cocktail tasting and working alongside London’s best members.
The Groucho Club is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For further information on how your personal data is processed, please click here.
No agency support required – direct candidates only please.