The Groucho Club is seeking a Breakfast Chef to be a part of the team that brings to life this renowned Private members club in heart of Soho, London. Our Breakfast Chef will excel at cooking in this fast-paced, dynamic club, while executing each dish’s design with excellence. Service periods will include breakfast and supporting prep for lunch service.
- Take control of the breakfast service, ensuring members receive a delicious breakfast.
- Cooking and managing breakfast service and assisting with lunch service.
- Setting up and cleaning down the kitchen after breakfast.
- Ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- Sound understanding of professional cooking.
- Knife handling skills.
- Following recipes without direct supervision.
- Sound kitchen etiquette and safety.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with colleagues.
- Excellent Emotional Self Awareness under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- A high level of product and ingredient knowledge.
- Confidence in effectively communicating any inconsistencies to Sous Chefs and teammates.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holiday per year.
- Staff meals daily.
- Pension scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme where you can earn to work with your friends.
- And all the other things that get us excited such as staff parties, food and cocktail tasting and working alongside London’s best members.
The Groucho Club is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For further information on how your personal data is processed, please click here.
No agency support required – direct candidates only please.