The Groucho Club is looking for an Floor Manager to be part of our team. The Floor Manager is responsible for the operations and service at The Groucho Club. Do you want to join us? If so, what we need from you is proactive energy, a positive confident attitude and friendly personality alongside all the other skills that make you a top employee. Why? Because all our employees individually impact on the experience that our members enjoy and that experience is what makes The Groucho Club unique.
- Managing all floor staff regarding the set up and close down of the service areas.
- Optimising revenue and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Generating the rota for the floor team.
- Providing excellent customer service to both members and guests during service and ensuring that the floor team are exhibiting the same behaviour.
- Provide team briefings and instructions regarding upcoming tasks for the day / evening.
- Maintaining an energetic presence and displays a high level of enthusiasm.
- Co-ordinate floor operations during each shift.
- Effectively prioritise business needs.
- Ensuring the health and safety of staff and members at all times.
- Representing The Groucho Club in all situations.
- Empowering team members in decision making, when appropriate.
- Have at least 1-2 years working as a manager in hospitality.
- Previous experience in hospitality is essential.
- Must have an outgoing, confident and bubbly personality.
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Must have a good understanding on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional self-control when dealing with uncommon and challenging circumstances.
- You must have exceptional communication skills.
- You must have the ability to interact successfully at several social levels and across diverse values.
- Proficiency to carry out multiple assignments concurrently is desired.
- Capability to adapt to changes in the environment is desired.
- Flexibility, required working both evening and daytime events.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holiday per year.
- Staff meals daily.
- Pension scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme where you can earn up to £500 to work with your friends.
- And all the other things that get us excited such as staff parties, food and cocktail tasting and working alongside London’s best members.
Please apply using the form above.
The Groucho Club is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For further information on how your personal data is processed, please click here.
No agency support required – direct candidates only please.