The Groucho Club is seeking a kitchen porter to be a part of the team that brings to life this renowned Private members club in heart of Soho, London. The kitchen porter’s key objective is to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and tidiness, according to current health and food hygiene legislation, at all times.
- Helping with the pot wash
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Receiving and putting away deliveries
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning the glassware, cutlery and crockery
- Making sure that the Kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist a chef as required
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday per year
- Staff meals daily
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme where you can earn up to £1000 to work with your friends
- And all the other things that get us excited such as staff parties, food and cocktail tasting and working alongside London’s best members
The Groucho Club is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For further information on how your personal data is processed, please visit https://www.thegrouchoclub.com/gdpr-candidate-privacy-notice
No agency support required – direct candidates only please.
Please apply using the form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org