The Groucho Club is looking for an experienced Receptionist Host to be part of our Reception team. Our next Receptionist Host needs to have proactive energy, a positive can-do attitude and friendly personality alongside all the other skills that make you a top employee. Why is this so important? Because all our employees are part of one team that all individually impact on the experience our members enjoy within the Club. That experience is what makes us unique.
- Meet and greet all members, members’ guests and bedroom guests as they enter the Club.
- Familiarisation with members, their regular requests, likes and dislikes.
- To monitor all people entering and leaving the Club.
- Deal with high profile members and guests in a discreet manner.
- To keep a thorough log of all members who have signed in plus how many guests they have with them.
- Direct all members and guests to restaurants, bars and private receptions.
- Competent knowledge of Bedroom Booking system, Remanco, Telephone systems.
- To answer all calls coming into the club and re-direct if necessary.
- Take all restaurant bookings.
- To take bookings for any club events.
- Organise and take responsibility for the coat/bag check for members.
- To take care of any requests members have i.e. faxing, directions, dog sitting, flight times, taxi’s and reservations for other restaurants and clubs.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience working within either a hospitality or retail environment.
- Previous experience as Receptionist or customer facing role essential.
- Must have an outgoing, confident and bubbly personality.
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
- Must have a good understanding on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional self-control when dealing with uncommon and challenging circumstances.
- You must have exceptional communication skills.
- You should be focussed on delivering excellent customer service to our employees and our members.
- You must have the ability to interact successfully at several social levels and across diverse values.
- Proficiency to carry out multiple assignments concurrently is desired.
- Capability to adapt to changes in the environment is desired.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holiday per year.
- Staff meals daily.
- Pension scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme where you can earn to work with your friends.
- And all the other things that get us excited such as staff parties, food and cocktail tasting and working alongside London’s best members.
The Groucho Club is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For further information on how your personal data is processed, please click here.
No agency support required – direct candidates only please